VICKY SKINNER, THE ARTIST

This is a collage by Vicky Skinner, former professor of mine. 

When I moved to south Florida to study, I entered a whole new world. I had the most amazing art professors, and my biggest inspiration was Viktoria Skinner. 

She was very strict as a teacher and I learned so much, it was just magic. The feedback I got in the drawing classes helped me evolve so much.

Of course, being a shy Swede in these classes was hard at first. Everyone was so open about everything and I had to sell my ideas to the class and explain everything. I had to learn a lot. That is my favorit activity of course.

So I grew.

I have been trying to reconnect with my professors online after leaving Florida, and I did actually find Vicky. I am happy to have her as a friend on Facebook. 

I wanted to thank her and I did, and she also gave me a compliment that made me happy.
Thank you, Viktoria. 



You are the best teacher I have ever had. ♥/Natalie in Sweden!

    • Victoria Skinner Thanks ,Natalie-you were an amazing student, I still show images of your work to students to inspire them.

Comments

  1. Vad roligt Natalie! Ta åt dig - du är väldigt duktig! Och nu är du läraren som inspirerar - saknar dina lektioner och uppgifter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack, Anna! Och jag saknar dig och dina starka färger! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts