SWEDISH PUBLIC RADIO

For many years, I worked part-time for Swedish Public Radio, a channel called Sveriges Radio Jämtland. I was in the reception, I was sometimes live speaking about arts and culture, I traveled around when we were doing live broadcasting in different cities, helping with practical stuff, meeting the crowds, and I also did administrative work. 

But the workplace was amazing. Always new guests, no day was ever the same, and I got to know amazing people who worked there. Two of my friends are Leif Landin and Anneli Johansson, whose faces I also drew for the life broadcast event. They were, and are, popular radio hosts and I was so happy I got to be creative with them. Not only once.


Thankful for these fun days!

Live radio is something. 

Comments

  1. Åh men ÄNNU större anledning för mig att åka till Hackås... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts